If you’re a human currently living above ground, you’ve probably heard of this thing called the coronavirus. And if you’ve already been a part of pillaging your local Target of toilet paper and created your own WFH oasis, you’re most likely wondering, what now? Lucky for you, we’ve come up with a few suggestions of how to fill your time while avoiding outside germs…
1. Take some of that toilet paper and TP Barb’s front lawn. Just kidding, don’t do that. But seriously we think everyone can chill out on the tp.
2. Attempt to learn all of the dances from Justin Bieber’s CHANGES: The Movement music videos. Imagine pulling those out on the dance floor next time 20 or more people can gather together in a room (so, maybe sometime next year?). Hard work pays off people.
3. Build a fort out of furniture and blankets just like when you were a kid, the coronavirus obviously cannot enter without the password.
4. Venture deep down the rabbit hole of videos of Emily Blunt and John Krasinski (together and on their own). Their love and her accent are what helps us sleep at night, one (of many) of our personal faves linked below.
5. Make your own hand sanitizer. It’s really easy and you could probably sell your extras on the black market for profit.
6. Use the money you made from selling your homemade sanitizer to send flowers to your favorites. That’s right, you don’t have to leave the confines of your home to make someone’s day or tell them you love them. In this dark time of hugs and handshakes being replaced by awkward fist bumps and unnecessary elbow taps (this should never be a thing, ever.), try a more effective gesture to take the place of a warm embrace through a box of Fresh Sends!
For those you know who are actually quarantined right now, send them this thoughtfully curated list of suggestions first, then complete #6 and take your pick from our new selection of Get Well Soon cards. Because, you know, COVID-19.
The Fresh Sends Team